Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOW NEW IS MY NEW CAMERA?



This new!~!
 My morning plans have been interrupted by Canada Post and I will have to defer the 'getting to know you' phase for a few hours but I'm so anxious to get my hands on it.  It's a good thing I've already had my walk, dusted the bedroom, scrubbed the last of my kitchen cupboard doors which have been an ongoing and unpleasant chore due to their age, and because none of the above would have gotten done today. 
Also no memory card came with it.... SOMEONE didn't check the check box on the list....good help is soooooooooo hard to get now days but suffice say if it had a memory card I would not be typing this right now. 
On the positive side they did send an HDMI Cable HTC-1OO so that I can immediately not see any pictures on my TV.
For now you will have to look at my offering from this morning's rather chilly walk as you can see spring is poking along very slowly in this part of the globe.





No comments:

Post a Comment