Saturday, July 23, 2011

MY APOLOGIES


 
Thursday last was not a good day to say the least.  I lost internet connection due to storm damage to the modem but because I had a migraine everything had to wait until Friday.  So fine.  I got it on Friday and came home hooked it up to find that my cordless phones would not work.  Out I go again and get some phones and because they had to charge for 16 hours here we are on Saturday.
A few other monkey wrenches got thrown into this mix but finally after 36 minutes on hold I got a tech and we were doing fine until I disconnected the phone jack to my cordless phone on my desk before he told me to take the receiver off the land line that would preserve the connection.................38 minutes later and a different tech of course we got both units registered and up and running in a matter of 5 minutes.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Now I have some emails to tend to.  See y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment