Saturday, February 5, 2011

10 THINGS ACTUALLY SAID DURING JOB INTERVIEWS

  • "What do you want me do do if I can not walk to work if it's raining? Can you pick me up?"
  • "So, how much do they pay you for doing these interviews?"
  • "What is your company's policy on Monday absences?"
  • "When you do background checks on candidates, do things like public drunkenness arrest come up?"
  • "I was fired from my last job because they were forcing me to attend anger management classes."
  • "I'm really not a big learner.  I'd much rather work at a place where the job is pretty stagnant and doesn't change a lot."
  • "My parents told me that I need to get a job, so that is why I'm here."
  • "I saw the job posted on Twiter and thought, Why not?"
  • "What is two weeks' notice? I've never quit a job before--I've always been fired."
  • "If this doesn't work out, can I call you to go out sometime?"

No comments:

Post a Comment