Friday, December 17, 2010

This Will Grow On You

I came across a new word in the newspaper the other day and had to look it up.  So now that I'm enlightened I've been wondering how am I going to use it.  Let's see now.. according to the first definition:

ac·cre·tion

[uh-kree-shuhn]
–noun
1.
an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.

Being shut in for 4 weeks without of exercise or any physical exertion beyond lifting eating utensils for the most part.  I understand accreeetion very well as I believe that a certain amount of 'natural growth' and most certainly 'gradual external addition' is happening to me as we speak. 

2.
the growing together of separate parts into a single whole. 

Yep I think this is an inevitable natural progression of acreeeetion There will be  reruns and remakes of old movies like 'The Thing' and 'The Blob eventually morphing into 'THE THINGAMABLOB'. 

I am seriously thinking about Wii-ing.  I heard that you can get rid of 'gradual external additions' by ............Wii, Wii, Wii-ing yourself all the way at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment