Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PAVEMENT PAINTING BUT DEFINITELY NOT ART

A few days ago as I was going about town I noticed the lines on the streets getting their much needed annual coat of fresh paint.  However over the course of a couple of days I began noticing something not quite right with the lines.  On some streets the lines were so long it almost appeared as solid lines and on some streets they were so short they looked more like dotted lines.  As I rounded a corner on my way home a couple of days later there was a young worker walking down the middle of the road behind a machine and he was using a small roller and painting over portions of the too-long yellow lines.  Just too funny for words.
  I don't about you but don't you think someone at some point on one day or another might have noticed that the machine was not working right?  I wonder how much the extra man hours and black paint cost the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment