Saturday, August 6, 2011

A FLAVOR MASTERPIECE!



This is a masterpiece visually and gastronomically.  When I first discovered this wonderful combination I had my own raspberry canes but now days I have to depend on my friends and every year they come through for me.  Today I really indulged and added a bit of cream to my usual 1% milk...OH MY!
There are many food combinations that just go together like bacon and eggs, peanut butter and jam, cheese and crackers and many more I'm sure you can think of.  Well I'm adding raspberries and corn flakes to that list and here and now I have made it official by this decree and my *stamp of approval*.  The flavor burst with every mouthful is extraordinary and I encourage you to try it because I know that you will ever make it YOUR favorite also.

No comments:

Post a Comment