Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Green Works Laundry Detergent


Take a look at this because it is the last time you will see it. 

Too many times I find a product I like to use and all of a sudden it is gone never to be seen again.  I love the Green Works products by Clorox and the laundry detergent is one of the four products that I use.  Maybe I should be stocking up on their other products I use?
    The toilet bowl cleaner smells so nice I am tempted to use it more than I have to!  The only one I don't like so much is the dish detergent.  I first bought the 'original' and the chemical smell was really awful so I mixed it with Sunlight just to use it up.  I am now trying 'Water Lily' which is tolerable but I don't use products for very long that are just tolerable.  The wipes and the spray are good and don't have over-powering odors. 
   I wrote to the company which is as I told them, rare, and did my little consumer critique as well as whined slightly about the $3 coupon I'm now unable to use for my next laundry soap purchase.  Who knows maybe they will send me one that isn't about to expire in a few days and I can buy some toilet bowl cleaner instead.
Stay tuned and I'll let you know if they are willing to shell out some sympathy coupons.

Another product I miss is the Calgon bubble bath that made the water soft and luxurious.  After a series of buyouts by various companies it too is gone.  I thought companies were really serious about 'branding' but apparently not.  In this age of slim margins and cut-throat competition companies want to be mean and lean and only keep the biggest money makers.  It's a business decision; no sentiment here but a 'How To Stay In Business in the 21st Century".

No comments:

Post a Comment