Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog problems

I don't see any resolution soon here and so I have been trying out some new blog sites. There is one that looks very promising and offers a superior experience all for the same price, free.
It is taking time to get it up and running so don't expect it before the end of the month.
I've been under the weather for a week which is my main excuse. Today was a much better day I'm happy to say.
Another iron in the fire is I'm looking to move and have just started to put out some feelers.
I dread the thought and I really don't need this right now but have no choice. I may share some of the reasons in time.



1 comment:

  1. I would be happy to see you move to a new location. I find this site not as user friendly as I am used to! I would love to see visitor's comments posted underneath the blog you write! There by beginning a discussion among your followers! Just a thought my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete